Screenwriter and Teaser Trailer Caligula
FuRyu has announced”Caligula“games” RPG new for the PlayStation Vita. This game is made by Aquarius with director Takuya Yamanaka and screenwriter Tadashi Satomiwho previously wrote the screenplay Persona 1 and Persona 2. The character designs are handled by Oguchiand the music was composed by Tsukasa Mako.
Caligula tells The main characters are trapped in Mobiusa world virtual reality that everyone becomes an ideal high school student and spends their time repeating high school life. Everyone at Mobius forgot about the real world. Due to various reasons, the main characters realized that Mobius not the real world and then form “Going Home Club/Kitakubu” aiming to return to the real world. They also start looking for a way home, but there are also members who are suffering in the real world and are looking for a sense of security in the Mobius. They also have a darkness that cannot be told to others.
Mobius is the ideal world created by software vowel “μ.” People run away from despair in the real world to Mobius, and the people who are saved by the song , the dream will come true. In Mobiusthere are also boys and girls who become high school students even though their age is beyond the standard age of high school students and continues to repeat the three years of life as an inner student. loop.
FuRyu has also introduced some of its characters (Names are still temporary translation, not necessarily accurate):
- (voiced by: Reina Ueda): Man-made vocal software. Initially, this creator made Mobius in order to save the main characters from a cruel reality. As a creator Mobiusis equivalent to god.
- Main Character (voiced by: Chiharu Sawashiro): The head of Going Home Club who wants to return to the real world.
- Kotono Hakuyou (voiced by: Rie Murakawa)
- Shougo Satake (voiced by: Shunsuke Takeuchi)
- Mifue Shinohara (voiced by: Rie Takahashi)
- Kotarou Tomoe (voiced by: Yoshimasa Hosoya)
- Reina Kagura (voiced by: Miu Tanaka)
- Izuru Minezawa (voiced by: Yuichiro Umehara)
- Naruko Morita (voiced by: Aki Ozawa)
- Kensuke Hibiki (voiced by: Shouta Aoi)
The fight in Caligula happens when you meet the enemy in dungeons. The transition to combat will happen automatically seamless and uses the base of the standard combat system, but presents a system combo. When you select an action, the fantasy of the main character will be displayed, and the approximate actions of friends and foes will be shown. Besides experience pointsthe enemy will also give skill drop. There are many variations skills which can be obtained and used.
The main characters will face “Ostinato Musicians,” a group of composers who make music for and plan to destroy Going Home Club for destroying the publishing system Mobius as a traitor. Various well-known Vocaloid composers contributed their works:
- Kagi-P (40mP) (voiced by: Shouta Ai)
- Suite-P (Oster Project) (voiced by: Emi Nitta)
- Shounen Doll (PolyphonicBranch) (voiced by: Yumiri Hanamori)
- Mirei (Chouchou-P) (voiced by: Eriko Nakamura)
- Ike-P (Asa) (voiced by: Soma Saito)
- Shadow Knife (164) (voiced by: Yuma Uchida)
- ??? (YM) (voice: ???)
- Thorns ([email protected]) (voiced by: Yuka Otsubo)
- ??? (Mitoki-P) (voice: ???)
The theme song will be sung by the unit seiyuu consisting of Eriko Nakamura, Emi Nitta, and Yuka Otsubo.
Some further details were also revealed through an interview in Famitsu magazine:
- Say “Caligula” doesn’t necessarily appear in the game. The word describes the experience of playing this game.
- The characters that appear in this game violate various taboos.
- Initially there was a taboo that developer decided “it should be avoided,” but Satomi instead made a character that made the most of the taboo. The character is still in the game.
- Music sung made by composers active on the site upload videos.
- At a glance, the battle looks flashy like game action. But because the action is based on the chosen option, you will still be able to enjoy the game while setting your strategy slowly.
Caligula has also released their teaser trailer.
Here’s the show:
teaser it also reveals romaji of the names of the nine main characters as listed above.
Caligula will release in Japan on July 23 for the PlayStation Vita. FuRyu offers bonuses pre order in the form of code download swimwear costumes, visual booklet, Caligula full album CD, and raffle coupons for purchasing event tickets. The work is now 50 percent complete.