Fuck Bad Reviews, Batman V Superman Breaks Global Opening Record!!
The reviews of the critics seem to have no effect on Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. This DC Comics film breaks records by earning 170 Million US dollars on his North American debut, and 254 Million US dollars around the world.
Directing movie Zack Snyder it’s filled with criticism while the audience is giving it soft B grade in CinemaScore when the poll is conducted. However, the massive promotion of Warner Bros. and the players proved effective in capturing the audience. “It’s a loud talking fan,” said Jeff Bockbox office analysis for Exhibition Relations. “This proves how strong this character is.”
In addition to etching its name as the best July launch ever, Batman v Superman set a record for the largest opening for a film DC Comics and into the top six of all-time domestic opening weekends. WB, who got bad results from the movie Pan and Jupiter Ascending, spent 400 US dollars in its production and promotion. However, the studio got things even better today.
“This makes us better,” said Jeff Goldstein, executive vice president of distribution for Warner Bros. “We’re very proud of what we’ve done before in the DC world and what’s coming our way is going to be really exciting.” Suicide Squad worked on David Ayer will be available in August.
Meanwhile, Zootopia which had topped the box film fell to second place with an income of 23 million US dollars, followed by My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 with revenues of 18 million US dollars in the third position and the fourth position is filled by Miracles from Heaven and The Divergent Series: Allegiant with a yield of 9.5 Million US dollars.
Here are the top 10 North American Box Offices this week:
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice – 170 Million US dollars.
- Zootopia – 23 Million US dollars.
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 – 18 Million US dollars.
- Miracles from Heaven – 9.5 Million US dollars.
- The Divergent Series: Allegiant – 9.5 Million US dollars.
- 10 Cloverfield Lane – 6 Million US dollars.
- Deadpool – 5 Million US dollars.
- London Has Fallen – 2.9 Million US dollars.
- Hello My Name is Doris – 1.7 Million US dollars.
- Eyes in the Sky – 1 Million US dollars.