Tips for Finding Phone Booths in "Fortnite Chapter 2"
Introduced through Fortnite Chapter 2, Henchmen are AI characters who frequently wander around some of the new areas of the map. Just like the other NPCs already in Fortnite, these characters will try to attack you when they see you, so you have to either stay hidden, or be ready to start fighting. However, being undercover at the phone booth will allow you to be invisible, making it easier for you to move around the area.
Some really great new additions to Fortnite, and which continue to make it an even more unique battle royale game. That’s why each Henchmen looks different too, you guys will be disguised in different clothes when you go.
Where to find Phone Booth in Fortnite
- Please select any game mode from Fortnite’s Battle Royale. I recommend Solo or Team Rumble, as these are the best for challenges like this.
- You want to land in one of the new locations, so head for The Rig, The Agencyor The Grotto.
- The Phone Booth at The Rig can be found in the southwest corner, among the shipping containers.
- Booth is nearby The Agency located outside, along the south wall of the facility.
- The last booth is located in The Grottoand can be found in the underground facility on the east side of the map.
- To use the phone booth, you just have to walk up to it and hold down the prompt button to disguise yourself.
After that, you will be done with the challenge, and can start some other missions for the week or finish the match you are participating in.
If you’re looking for more challenges to take on, you can always check out the full list of Brutus’ Briefs to see what you missed, still need to complete, or return to the main menu to prepare for the next challenge. So you guys will be busy exploring Fortnite Chapter 2 for quite some time!