Tips, Builds and Guides to Play Claude Mobile Legends
Background Story Claude
If you frequent the tavern, then you must have heard of Claude a lot. His story is one of the favorite topics of deceitful travelers – One of the most famous legends of the Land of Dawn. Rumor has it, that this human teenager has a special talent for theft. For Claude, theft is an art of not a crime. In fact, Claude would often send notifications to his victims to let them know when he was about to commit a crime. Much to everyone’s confusion, Claude has always succeeded in obtaining the targeted objects, regardless of how powerful or ready their rightful owners are. Whether the target is the king’s heavily guarded treasury, a magic library protected by powerful spells, or a dark fortress full of the undead – Nothing can stop Claude from taking what he wants. It is said that this young “King of Thieves” has a mysterious partner in crime. Some say that his partner is a beautiful girl, others say it’s his twin sister. However, most people believe in the version of the story where Claude’s partner is a witch who practices black magic – This version quickly gained support after one of Claude’s victims recalled hearing a strange laugh. Recently, Claude is said to be eyeing the latest research from renowned mechanical specialist in the city of Antoinerei, Dr Rooney, who is said to have created a device that would allow its user to freely travel across the plane of existence and create mirror images. The Captain of the Guard, Bruno, catches wind of Claude’s signature notification and installs monitoring devices all over Antoinerei to catch him. As soon as Claude enters the city, he is captured by the City Guards and placed in an inescapable prison that utilizes some of the best technology. Just when everyone thought this was the end of the Thief King’s reign, Claude’s mysterious partner helped Claude escape from prison. Not only that, but they also managed to steal Dr. Rooney from the lab, as promised on Claude’s notice. As Claude’s victory leaves Antonerei, he sees that Dr. Rooney had a small note: “I hope you make the most of this device. If you have ideas for improvement, you should write to me! – Rooney”.
• High Basic Attack thanks to its Passive
• Easily get Savage thanks to its Ultimate
• Very agile thanks to Skill 2
• Excellent in Early Game
• The skill has a short range
• Weak in Early Game
• Ultimate can be stopped if hit by CC
– “Hey! Get out! I’ve already given your share little guy?”
– “There’s a crazy rumor that my partner is beautiful girl.”
– “Huh, living freely is one of life’s basic principles.”
– “Let me introduce you to my partner Dexter.”
– “Me a thief? No, no, no, I’m only borrowing this.”
– “Shhhwhy don’t we go steal the enemy base next”
– “*yawns* I’m tired of farming, let go fight some enemies”
– “Dexter, you getting fat buddy?”
– “Show me the money!”
– “Monkey! Go!”
– “Money and beauty!”
– “Let’s get this started!”
Battle Side By Side – Passive
Dexter will attack with Claude. Deals 20% of Claude’s damage to enemies that have been hit by Claude’s normal attacks. (Dexter also gets a bonus effect from Claude’s regular attacks)
Art of Thievery – 1st Skill
Claude steals 20% movement speed and 10% attack speed from enemies in a fan-shaped target area, dealing 160(+40% Physical Attack) physical damage. Claude will get a bonus movement speed and attack speed for 6 seconds, the amount of which depends on the number of enemies he hits. This bonus will be twice as big when it hits enemy heroes.
Battle Mirror Image – 2nd Skill
Claude uses tools from Dr. Rooney to spawn a duplicate of Dexter at the specified location. This Dexter duplicate will attack surrounding enemies automatically for 5 seconds and have 100% of Dexter’s physical damage. Claude can use this skill again to swap places with the duplicate.
Claude and Dexter will attack repeatedly, dealing consecutive damage to all enemies around them for 3 seconds. Each hit will produce 80 (+10% Physical Attack) physical damage to the enemy it hits. This damage is considered as damage from normal attacks and will trigger the effects of Claude’s normal attacks. In addition, Claude also gets a shield of 20 (+10% Physical Attack) points. The attack speed bonus will increase the number of hits from this skill. Enemy minions will receive 400% damage from this skill.
Tips Play Claude
1. Like most other Marksman, Claude only excels in the Late Game. In the Early Game, try to farm and clear lane only. Don’t get killed too often at the beginning of the game.
2. Always use Skill 1 often, because this Skill serves to increase Attack Speed and Movement speed. Try to hit a lot of targets so that the additional bonus increases.
3. Skill 2 Claude is almost the same as Harley, which can be used to escape and attack. Also keep in mind Claude’s 2nd Skill can also help attack nearby targets, take advantage of this Skill well.
4. Ultimate Claude can be said to be very brutal, because this skill can hit all enemies around him. But need to be careful because this skill can be stopped if Claude is hit by CC.
5. When going to war, wait a while before using Ultimate. If the opponent has used his Ultimate then you use Ultimate around the opponent. It should be noted that before using Ultimate, use Skill 2 first so that Claude can easily escape.
6. Ultimate will be better if it is used towards the opposing Hero as well as the Minion. This is intended to deal an additional 400% Damage to Minions. With this, the large damage will increase Claude’s lifesteal.