Latest Offense: Lineage 2 Revolution Chat Penalty
Because for some time now there have been many violations made by players who often abuse Chat. Now a new regulation has been made regarding this matter. Violations that are often done by these players are filling the chat with advertisements, indecent things, and the like. Therefore, the developer has now issued a new regulation, namely the Penalty Chat penalty. Users who use profanity, try to sell/trade their goods to certain users will face the following penalties. This also includes users who level up other users’ characters instead.
Violation Penalty Chat
1. First Violation = Ban from Chat for 1 Day.
2. Second Violation = Ban from Chat for 3 Days.
3. Third Violation = Ban from Chat for 7 Days.
4. Fourth Violation = Ban from Chat for 365 Days.
Users who use the chat field to advertise their accounts that they want to sell will face the following penalties. If you write that you want to sell an account or a certain amount for a certain price, you will face this penalty.
Violation Penalty Chat Sell Account
1. First Violation = Account Suspension for 1 Day and Ban from Chat for 10 Days.
2. Second Violation = Account Suspension for 1 Day and Ban from Chat for 20 Days.
3. Third Violation = Account Suspension for 1 Day
and Ban from Chat for 30 Days.
4. Fourth Violation = Account Suspension for 1 Day and Ban from Chat for 365 Days or 1 year.
Although the latest regulations are good enough to be implemented, they still have weaknesses. Namely there are words that are too redundant to be censored. Indeed, there are words that we take for granted, but the word system is prohibited even though the word does not have a negative meaning. But with this latest regulation, hopefully all players will always maintain inappropriate chat, this is all for the convenience of playing against fellow players.