4 Ways to Fill Steam Wallet 2022 : Bank, OVO & Indomaret
Steam Wallet is a digital wallet from the Steam Store for users who want to shop for items or games on their platform. Where to fill this Steam Wallet can use several methods or ways.
There are several ways to top up or top up your Steam Wallet balance that you can do. Among them are through marketplaces such as Tokopedia, Bukalapak or it could be through Banks, OVO and also Indomaret.
How to Fill Up a Complete Steam Wallet
How to Fill Steam Wallet on Unipin
- Please visit the Unipin website
- Then look for the menu “Steam Wallet Code (US)“If you have found it, click the menu”
- Next select “Denomination” (amount of balance you want to buy) starting from $5, $10, $15, $20, $30 and a maximum of $50.
- Then select the payment method, you can use online payments, virtual bank account transfers, Indomaret, Alfamart, internet or SMS banking and also credit cards
- After that just click “Pay“Then please transfer the amount of money listed on the bill, later you will receive an email or sms in the form of a steam wallet code which will be entered in the Steam Store.
How to Fill Steam Wallet With BCA
- Please visit the Codashop website and look for the “Steam Wallet Code” menu, if you have found it, just click on the menu
- Select the balance you want to top up to Steam Wallet
- Choose a payment method using “BCA ATM“
- Enter your email address and click “Buy now“
- After that select “BCA“then choose to use ATM BCA or Mobile BCA and click “Carry on“
- All you have to do is visit the BCA ATM and select the menu “Other Transactions“, “Transfer” choose “To Another Bank Account“enter bank code”013” and enter the transfer amount according to the bill that appears then enter the destination account number that you got when making a purchase transaction
- If you have then later you will receive a steam wallet code.
How to Fill Steam Wallet on Tokopedia
- Make sure you are logged into your Tokopedia account then open the Tokopedia website
- Then select the menu “Game Vouchers” which is in the category “Top-Up & Billing“
- After that click the menu “Steam Wallet IDR“
- Choose the top up balance amount you want to top up starting from IDR 6,000 to a maximum top up of IDR 600,000
- If it’s new you click “Buy“
- Choose a payment method using a bank, OVO, Gopay or other payment methods available on Tokopedia
- After the payment is verified, please check your email because later the Tokopedia will send the Steam Wallet code to your email.
How to Fill Steam Wallet at Indomaret
- First you have to create an account at Unipin.com
- If you have visited the nearest Indomaret outlet, then tell the Indomaret cashier that you want to buy a Unipin voucher
- Usually there are 4 choices of nominal top up vouchers from IDR 10,000, IDR 20,000, IDR 50,000, up to IDR 100,000
- After making the payment, the cashier will give you a payment receipt containing the voucher code, “Please Save The Voucher Code“
- After that, visit the Unipin website and login
- On the main page after you login, here you select “Refillable“
- Select Refill with the Indomaret logo
- Just enter the serial number and pin code that you got from the payment note given by the Indomaret cashier
- All you have to do is buy the Steam Wallet Code by filling out the Steam Wallet balance on Unipin, then in the payment method section, select using your Unipin balance.
How to Fill Steam Wallet on OVO
- Please register on the GOC.id website
- After that you select “Contents of GOC” via OVO payment method
- Just complete the transaction data from the nominal balance, and mobile number. Make sure that the mobile number entered is your OVO mobile number
- Later you are asked to enter a verification code and check the box at the bottom of the verification and click “Carry on“
- Just confirm the payment by opening the OVO application and choosing to use OVO Cash or OVO Point after that click “Pay”
- Later you can buy steam vouchers at GOC using the GOC balance that you bought earlier.
How to Enter Steam Wallet Code
After you have a steam wallet code that you get from purchasing a steam voucher, there are several ways to fill up the steam wallet balance that Gameitu.com told you earlier. Then all you have to do is redeem the steam wallet code, the steps you can see below.
- Make sure you already have a Steam account, if not, then create a Steam account first
- After logging in, click on the menu “Games“
- Then select the menu “Redeem a Steam Wallet Code“
- All you have to do is enter the steam wallet code and click “Continue“
- Then you have successfully filled up the Steam Wallet Code balance
If you don’t want to bother with purchasing a Steam balance, use the steps above and want without using a Steam voucher code. Then you can top up your steam wallet balance directly via Steam using a credit card.