How to Fix Genshin Impact Network Busy 403 Error on PC
This time, we will discuss how to fix the Genshin Impact Network Busy 403 Error on PC. This could be Game verification, one of the new network return errors.
Most of these problems arise on PC because it is a highly customizable platform.
Fix Genshin Impact Network Busy 403 Error on PC
This is a common, frequently encountered network error related to DNS. Some ISPs also block access to Genshin Impact as in North America and this can be very annoying.
You can try the following methods to fix it. This error does not always appear on the PC only but can appear on Android.
Download DNS Resolver App
Follow the steps below:
- Open following link and download the DNS Resolver app
- Once downloaded, install it using the executable file
- Open DNS Resolver, and click the Settings icon at the bottom right
- Here, select 184.108.40.206 with WARP and 220.127.116.11
- Adjust settings with device whether 18.104.22.168 or with WARP.
- If you are using a mobile device, you can download DNS Resolver from the following link
Set Up DNS Manually
If it doesn’t work, you can set up DNS manually. Use Google DNS because it is most compatible with Genshin. To set it, follow these steps:
- In Windows Search, type Arrangement
- Choose network and internet
- In the Status section, select Change adapter options under Advanced network settings
- Next, right-click on the available Networks, and select Properties
- Then select Internet Protocol Version 4 or Internet Protocol Version 6 in the Networking tab, and click Properties
- After this, in a new tab, tick Use DNS Server address, and enter the following values
IPv4: 22.214.171.124 and/or 126.96.36.199.
IPv6:2001:4860:4860::8888 and/or 2001:4860:4860::8844
Well, that’s how to fix the Genshin Impact Network Busy 403 error on a PC. If it’s finished, restart the PC and relaunch the game again.
If that doesn’t work, maybe you need to reinstall the game. Good luck and good luck.