How to Connect Poke Ball Plus with Pokemon Go on Smartphone
Poke Ball Plus can’t be used for other Nintendo Switch games other than Pokemon Let’s Go Eevee/Let’s Go Pikachu. But you can still use it to play Pokemon Go in smartphone.
Poke Ball Plus offers some convenience in playing Pokemon Go. By using this Poke Ball Plus, you can catch Pokemon without having to open and watch the app Pokemon Go every time. Just press a button on Pokemon Go while walking safely.
Before being able to use Poke Ball Plus for Pokemon Go, you have to connect the two first. Well, in this article we will teach you how to connect Poke Ball Plus with Pokemon Go in smartphone you.
Before you start connecting Poke Ball Plus with Pokemon Gothere are a few things you have to make sure first
- Make sure your Poke Ball battery is charged. Poke Ball Plus has no battery indicator at all. Unless you’re sure you’ve done it, it’s a good idea to charge the Poke Ball Plus battery first, just to be sure.
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature smartphone. You will need Bluetooth to connect the two.
After you make sure the two points above are met, follow these steps.
- Open the app Pokemon Go. Verify Bluetooth smartphone you are active.
- Press Poke Ball button on the screen.
- Choose Settings at the top right of the screen.
- Find and press option Pokeball Plus in the below section.
- Press the white button on your Poke Ball Plus. This will make Poke Ball Plus trackable by smartphone. If your Poke Ball Plus is not legible, you may need to manually connect it. Just go to Bluetooth settings, and search device named Pokemon PBP.
- If tracked successfully, a Poke Ball Plus option will appear at the bottom. Press the option.
- A dialog box will appear for confirmation. Choose Turn It On! then OK.
- Done. Icon The Poke Ball should appear on the top right of the main screen Pokemon Go with a green color in the middle.
As long as it’s connected to Poke Ball Plus, you can catch Pokemon without opening Pokemon Go in smartphone. Just make sure the app Pokemon Go and keep your GPS active on backgroundand catch Pokemon with just the press of a button.
To learn how to catch Pokemon on Pokemon Go with Poke Ball Plus, you can read our guide here.
Remember, one Poke Ball can only be connected to one smartphone or app Pokemon Go. To disconnect Poke Ball Plus, you just press icon Poke Ball at the top right of the screen. If not, you can wait for your Poke Ball Plus battery to run out.
Happy catching Pokemon!