Genshin Impact Fishing Spots In Monstadt, Liyue and Inazuma
Genshin Impact Fishing Spots are places where you need to fish to collect all the different fish species added in update 2.1.
Well, the problem here is that there are quite a lot of fishing locations in Genshin Impact. There are dozens scattered across the map with different biomes housing different types of fish.
Not to mention the fact that some species only come out at night. So, to help you out, we’re going to show you all the different Genshin fishing spots in this guide.
How to Find Fishing Spots in Genshin Impact
You can’t fish just anywhere. You need to pay attention to certain fishing spots, which are marked by ripples on the surface of the water.
If the location is right, you should be able to clearly see the fish swimming around the surface of the water. You can track every fishing spot you find by placing a pin on the map.
MiHoYo has added a special pin in the new update just for this purpose, so feel free to mark your favorite places with the new icon hook.
Genshin Impact Fishing Spots / Genshin Impact Fishing Spots – Monstadt
There are 8 fishing spots in Monstadt. All of them are quite close to each other. So, you don’t have to travel too far to visit them all.
Here are 8 fishing spots in Monstadt:
- In a pond to the north of Stormterror’s Lair
- In a pond to the south of Stormterror’s Lair
- On the lake south of Windwail Highland
- On the river south of Monstadt
- On the river east of Monstadt
- On the river that leads to the sea near the Stormbearer Mountains
- On the river that leads to the Falcon Coast near Windrise
- In a pond in the southwest part of Dragonspine