Genshin Impact Error Code 9203: Causes and How to Overcome
Genshin Impact is a newly released action role-playing game developed by miHoYo. This article will discuss about Genshin Impact Error Code 9203: Causes and How to Overcome.
The game, which was released on September 28, 2022, is already available on Windows, PS4 and mobile. Genshin offers a complex storyline with single and multiplayer game modes. Players will start out as a traveler looking for his missing brother.
Later there will be missions that must be completed during the trip. However, there are often errors that disrupt the game, one of which is the Code 9203 error. What actually causes it and how to solve it?
Causes of Genshin Impact Error Code 9203
A number of users have reported this error code to Genshin Impact. However, it seems that this error still appears, especially for game users on PC.
Another reason is that the internet connection used is unstable. Even if you think it’s stable, Genshin’s side detects it as unstable.
While it is hoped that the developers will be able to resolve this issue in the coming days, there are a number of tricks you can use in the meantime.
How to Solve Genshin Impact Error Code 9203
There are a number of ways to solve the error code that you can do. Here we explain one by one.
First step :
You need to Relaunch the game. Many users claim they managed to get rid of the error code notification after closing the Genshin Impact application through the Task Manager. Steps:
- To be able to open the Task Manager, use the keyboard shortcut with Ctr+Shift+Esc or right-click on the Taskbar and select Task Manager.
- Then there will be all the applications that are already installed on your PC, select Genshin Impact
- Right-click on the application and select End Task.
If the first method has not been able to remove the error code, you need to use the second method, namely by opening the game installation folder and running the .exe file. Steps:
- Open the location where Genshin Impact is installed. You can check it by right-clicking and selecting open file location.
- There look for a folder called launcher.exe.
- Right click and select Troubleshoot compatibility
- Continue by selecting Try Recommended Settings then click Test the Program
- Done, try to run the game again
Another way is to add a Firewall exception to the game. Here are the steps:
- Open start menu
- Search for “firewall” in the search field
- Continue by clicking Allow on app through Windows Firewall
- Click the Change Settings option
- Select Allow Another Apps then click the browse button
- Enter the location where you installed Genshin, usually in the folder C:\Program Files\Genshin Impact\launcher.exe. If you have clicked open
- Select add and hit the Allow an app through Windows Firewall button again. Only this time you need to click GenshinImpact.exe. Usually in file C:\Program Files\Genshin Impact\GenshinImpact.exe
- Try relaunching Genshin Impact again.
Using a VPN / DNS Solver. You need to use a DNS app either from Couldflare or Google DNS.
184.108.40.206 DNS from Couldflare, visit https://220.127.116.11/dns
Or use Google DNS https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns
- If so, look for “command prompt” in the start menu. How to right click start.
- Select Command Prompt (admin)
- Run commad by typing ipcofig/release , wait 10 seconds
- Continue by typing ipconfig/renew , wait 10 seconds
- Then type ipconfig/flushdns again, wait 10 seconds
- Open and rerun Genshin Impact
Join free and paid tournaments from Champions Organizer, Visit https://champions.my.id/tournaments/