4 Classifications of Javelin Exosuits in Anthem
In this world Anthemuse javelin exosuit is the key to survival beyond the walls of Fort Tarsis. Javelin itself is a combat outfit that will support you in exploring missions and can be customized according to the progress story which was successfully completed.
Also read: Everything You Need to Know about Anthem: The Latest IP from BioWare
For your information, javelin created by The Arcanist and only expert pilots that can unlock the full potential of exosuit they
Type Rangers is javelin first to use and over time you can also unlock types javelin more like Colossus, Interceptorand Storm.
Each javelin will have its own weapon system, abilities melee (close combat), Grenade Gear for grenade explosion, assault launcher gear for missile attack, support gear to give an advantage to teammates, and ultimate abilities to full ability javelin.
Then, what are the classifications javelin exosuit the one in Anthem? Here’s the review.
Ranger – Multi-Target Missile Battery
If you are looking for javelin the most versatile in every battlefield, Rangers the answer. As Freelancerthe first time you will practice using Rangers.
The reason is not because Rangers is type javelin the weakest but because of the type javelin it’s the most flexible. the rumors, Rangers can achieve combat abilities that can’t be achieved by type javelin other.
For weapon slots, Rangers able to use all kinds of weapons except Heavy Weapons which can only be used by type javelin Colossus. Special ability melee, Rangers own Shock Mace which will emit electricity when fighting in close quarters.
- Frag Grenade: Delivers a wide-ranging blast.
- Inferno Grenade: Deals an explosion with spreading flames.
- Frost Grenade: Freezes enemy movement.
- Seeker Grenades: Takes out a small grenade that will scatter and search for nearby enemies.
- Sticky Bomb: Affixes a grenade to a single target for a massive explosion.
Assault Launcher Gear
- Homing Missile: Ejects projectiles to blow up targets with a small range.
- Energy Pulse: Releases energy to deal massive damage.
- Spark Beam: Fires a continuous beam of energy.
- Darts Venom: Launches a poison arrow that contains acid for corrosive.
- Blast Missile: Fires a missile that blows up a specific area.
- Bulwark Point: Create a circular field to deflect enemy missile attacks.
- Muster Point: Creates a circular field to increase the damage of a teammate’s weapon that is within its radius.
- Multi-Target Missile Battery: Fires missiles and chases fast-moving enemy targets.
Colossus – Siege Cannon
Outside the walls of Fort Tarsis, you will be faced with many threats ranging from beasts, monsters, and robbers. Even you will also find hive or nests where all kinds of ferocious predators sleep.
Then, how to destroy the nest? Introduce, Colossus, type javelin it is designed as a giant war machine with complete heavy weaponry.
Colossus cannot use small weapons such as Pistols or SMGs because they can only use Heavy Weapons.
For ability melee, Colossus own Heavy Smash which makes use of a very large chassis. This chassis can be used as either a weapon or a shield.
This ability is also able to knock down enemies instantly before releasing a follow-up attack.
Ordnance Launcher Gear
- High Explosive Mortar: Launches an explosive projectile that deals massive damage.
- Burst Mortar: Distributes small mortars that spread over a larger area.
- Firewall Mortar: Fires special mortar shells to create a wall of fire.
- Lightning Coil: Attacks a random target with an electric arc in front Colossus.
- Shock Coil: Emits an electric wave to electrocute nearby enemies Colossus.
Assault Launcher Gear
- Heavy Cannon: Fires a large rocket at the target.
- Flame Thrower: Releases continuous bursts of fire.
- Flak Cannon: Fires a projectile bow at close range.
- Railgun: Destroys targets with powerful and precise kinetic spins.
- Acid Spitter: Releases acid projectiles.
- Taunt: Makes enemy troops within a certain radius to divert their attacks to Colossus.
- Pulse Deflector: Provides temporary protection to allies to reduce damage.
- Siege Cannon: Colossus will fire weapons to kill smaller enemies or deal massive damage to bosses.
Interceptor – Assassin’s Blades
Interceptor is javelin with the smallest size. This type is usually often used by The Corvus as a long-range scout because of his skilled infiltration and killing abilities.
Interceptor not javelin strongest but his agility and reflexes make him javelin fastest. For those of you who like close combat with fast pace tall, javelin it fits perfectly into that fighting style.
for weapons, Interceptor has two weapon slots and is capable of carrying all types of weapons except Heavy Weapons (specifically for Colossus).
Ability melee equipped with Double-Bladed Daggers which uses a pair of double-bladed daggers to deliver a series of slashes multi-hit.
Special type javelin this, Interceptor use technique gear as a fighting technique on the battlefield. Gear can be found during missions, you can use up to three gear in loadout.
- Seeker Glaive: Throws sharp projectiles and searches for nearby targets.
- Acid Bomb: Releases an acid-filled grenade explosion.
- Cryo Glaive: Launches a projectile that locks onto a nearby target and freezes it.
- Cluster Mine: Throws a mine at the target area which explodes when touched.
- Spark Dash: Leaves an electric trail when running.
- Star Strike: Gives an energy load to the enemy and detonates it.
- Plasma Star: Combines shuriken attacks with plasma at long range.
- Nova Strike: Sending attack projection Interceptor to the enemy.
- Tempest Strike: Attacks enemy targets in small numbers and electrocutes them.
- Corrosive Spray: Sprays corrosive acid.
- Beacon Target: Marks the target for increased damage which will switch if the target is destroyed.
- Rally Cry: Removes the status effect of all nearby enemies.
- Assassin’s Blades: Interceptor will have status supercharged and move very fast.
Storm – Elemental Storm
Storm is type javelin which you can use when you successfully dive deeper into the mission to find out the mysteries beyond the walls.
Storm itself is a rumor because of its still mysterious existence. Javelin it was developed by Dominion which is located in the northern area known as Stralheim. Storm driven using an advanced technology called “Seals” which allows it to have kinetic powers.
One of the effects of using Seals this is Storm can float on the ground. The Arcanist once managed to research this power and reveal that Seals it has tremendous potential.
Type javelin it does not have great defensive capabilities and thus requires skilled pilots to stay in the air when fighting and attack from a safe distance. For weaponry, Storm has two weapon slots and is capable of using all types of weapons except Heavy Weapons.
Ability melee owned is Fiery Strike where you can create a storm using Seals on his arm to send out an explosive flash.
Seals this can release the earth energy that is in Anthem thus activating more kinesis power which can be used as gear. Storm can use as many as three gear kinesis.
- Lightning Strike: Casts a lightning strike at a specific target location.
- Ice Storm: Creates a field of ice that will later explode.
- Flame Burst: Delivers a rapid burst of fire at a specific target location.
- Rime Blast: Fires ice projectiles quickly to freeze the target.
- Living Flame: Spits fire at the target.
- Shards Hoarfrost: Ejects ice shards to freeze the target in place.
- Fireball: Releases fire for both small and large shots.
- Lightning Ball: Releases electrical energy that can bounce off walls to hit the target.
- Glacial Beam: Fires a powerful beam of icy energy at the target.
- Arc Burst: Releases a burst of lightning that jumps towards the nearest target.
- Wind Wall: Create a wind defense wall to ward off enemy attacks.
- Nexus: Creates an area wall that gives cooldown gear to teammates.
- Elemental Storm: Manipulating the power of the ground in Anthem until Storm unleashes consecutive and final blasts of ice, electricity and fire with meteors.
So far, those are the four javelin exosuit classifications in Anthem. Which javelin do you think you will use? Write in the comments column yes!