Quick and Easy Way to Buy Books on Google Play
One of the places that we can use to buy books or ebooks is Google Play. With a diverse collection, of course the presence of Google Play makes it very easy for readers to access the books/ebooks of their choice.
Well, in this article we will discuss how to quickly and easily buy books/ebooks on Google Play. You can shop on Google Play without having a credit card.
About Payment Method on Google Play
Not only books, you can use Google Play to buy and get various other digital products. Call it like games, applications, movies, and others. Well, one of the categories available is books.
To make transactions/payments on Google Play, there are many payment methods that can be used. In Indonesia, examples of these payment methods include:
- Using a credit card or debit card,
- Using GoPay,
- Or use a Google Play voucher code.
Now for those of you who don’t have a credit card, you can use the third method, which is using a Google Play voucher code.
Basically, a Google Play voucher code is a voucher code that you can exchange for the balance in your Google Play account. Furthermore, you can use this balance to buy various things on Google Play. Including the purchase of books / ebooks.
Get a Google Play Voucher First, Then Buy the Book
To get a Google Play voucher code, you can buy it through various Google Play voucher sales service providers. One of them, you can buy this voucher code at UniPin. Not only does it provide an easy and fast online game top up service, UniPin also sells various voucher codes. Includes code for Google Play.
Here’s how to buy a Google Play voucher code using UniPin.
- Visit the code sale page Google Play vouchers on UniPin.
- Next, determine the nominal voucher to be purchased. There are options ranging from 5,000 to 500,000. For the number of voucher purchases, you can adjust the price of the book you are going to buy on Google Play.
- After determining the nominal, determine the payment method you will use. There are many easy and practical payment methods on UniPin. For example, you can make payments via the credit cut method, via bank transfer, using virtual accountetc.
- Complete the transaction. Later you will get a code that can be exchanged directly on the Google Play site or application.
How to Buy Books/Ebooks on Google Play
After exchanging the voucher code, the Google Play balance has been filled. That way you can shop immediately. Here’s how to buy the book/ebook.
- Open the Google Play application or the Google Play site. Then you can enter the menu/page books.
- Then you just need to find the book to buy. You can use the search feature in Play Books or search through the available categories.
- After finding the book to buy, click on the book/ebook.
- Then all you have to do is click on the available purchase button.
- Next, just complete the transaction.
How, easy right?
Not only for buying books, you can also use your Google Play balance to purchase various other items. For example for app purchases. Speaking of applications, don’t forget to also check the following articles: 7 Most Popular Entertainment Apps on Google Play.
That’s the guide to buying books on Google Play. Hopefully useful and good luck.