How to Play PUBG Mobile on Laptop/PC
PUBG (PlayerUnknown’s BattleGrounds) is games FPS war (First Person Shooter) and multiplayer online, game survival shooter. at the beginning of 2022 games it has started to be released for version mobile on both Android and iOS smartphones.
Before PUBG released the mobile version, Free Fire was preceded by the rules of survival being the main competitor in this version mobile. After looking enthusiastic and the number of players on the mobile version, then PUBG presents a version of mobile.
Do you know in play shooter games it’s actually easier to control it via a desktop computer than on a desktop computer mobile? Now for those of you who want to try playing this PUBG Mobile game on a PC or laptop, please see the following method.
1. Download and Install NOX Player Android emulator on PC/Laptop.
Also read: 2 Ways to Install Android Emulator on MacBook / iMac
2. Afterinstallthen run NOX Player.
3. Then open play store and login Gmail account you.
4. After login Gmail account, then search and install PUBG Mobile on the Play Store.
5. Afterinstall run PUBG Mobile, it will automatically display the buttons virtual keyboard which can be used to control and play games PUBG Mobile.
The advantage of this NOX Player Android emulator is that you don’t need to create settings manual virtual keyboard again, because everything was made by developer NOX when games PUBG Mobile is terinstall.
You can play PUBG without worrying about running out of battery or having trouble using it Aim assist. Please watch the video tutorial if you have trouble installing it.