How to Play Free Fire on PC / Laptop and Mac
Free Fire Battlegrounds is one of the games survival shooter on Android and iOS, this game is a competitor to PUBG Mobile. If we play shooter games on mobile/cell phones, it’s not as easy as playing on a PC coupled with a small screen that makes it a little difficult for us to control it.
Also read: How to Play PUBG Mobile on Laptop / PC
For that, if we want to easily play this shooter game, we can try to play it via PC/Laptop or Mac. Playing on desktop devices has many advantages compared to playing on mobile, one of which is that it does not damage the smartphone battery and the navigation and control is easier when played on a desktop PC. Here’s how:
1. Download and Install NOX Player Android emulator on PC/Laptop/Mac.
2. Afterinstallthen run NOX Player.
3. Then open play store and login Gmail account you.
4. After login Gmail account, then search and install Free Fire on the Play Store.
5. Once installed then run Free Fire. Next you have to set the buttons virtual keyboard which is used to control and play games Free Fire.
Select the Keyboard icon in the top left menu, see the image below.
6. Next, drag the navigation icon according to the position of the button on the screen.
7. Select the A icon and drag it to the screen button then enter the letter you want, make it as easy as possible to reach with our fingers on the keyboard.
Finished. That’s how to play or install Free Fire mobile on PC / laptop and Mac.
Also read: How to Root Nox App Player Emulator Android