How to Make a Bumper Opening Video in 10 Minutes
Bumper Opening Video is the initial opening or closing video commonly used by YouTubers. The purpose of using video bumpers is to introduce us to the audience. In this tutorial, we will give you an easy way to make a video bumper using software Wondershare Filmora via PC.
Wondershare Filmora is a video processing application with various features that can make it easier for us as users who want to learn to do video editing. View from software This is also very interesting and we will not mess around with the existing settings. Very easy to use and simple.
Many effects and transitions that we can use to create a bumper opening video. Here’s a tutorial to follow.
1. Download software its in https://filmora.wondershare.com After installing, then open Wondershare Filmora.
2. Select Full Feature Mode.
3. Now we have entered into this Wondershare Filmora view. Next we can choose Text/Credit-Opener. (Can be adjusted by choice templates what we want).
4. Choose one templates desired, then press the (+) sign or you can go directly drag templates it goes to timeline.
5. To change the text, double click on the text section in the timeline. Replace the text with what we want.
6. To add background or music, we can use it by selecting the Music menu. There has been provided a lot of music that we can choose. Or we stay import music files that we want from our computer.
7. If you have finished with the arrangement timeline, we just do the Export or rendering process by going to the Export menu. Many file formats that we can choose. For example, MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, MPEG-2, or MKV formats. We just have to choose according to our needs.
8. Next, type the file title bumper opening our video on column Output descriptions. Determine the resolution we will make on settings tab. Next press Export tab.
Wait for results rendering until it’s done, and it’s done. Now our opening video bumper is complete. And the results of our work can be found share through social media.