How to Install Dolby Atmos on Android
For you music lovers, you must have heard of Dolby Atmos. Now Dolby Atmos has arrived on Android but is only available for some device just like Lenovo A7000etc.
Feature Dolby Atmos
- There are 3 effects, namely Open, Rich, Focused.
- Set Vocal Sound, Music from graphic as per our wish
- Has very cool graphics.
You don’t need to be sad because today I will share a tutorial on how to install Dolby Atmos on all types of Android.
- Rooted Android.
- Installed Android Recovery.
1. Download File Dolby Atmos for Android, then move the file in SD CARD.
2. Turn Off Your Android, Go To Recovery.
3. After logging in to RecoverySelect ‘Install Zip from SD Card‘.
4. Select File dap_r6.5.zip.
5. Select ‘Continue‘ for Philz Touch or ‘Slide to Confirm‘ in TWRP. Your Android will Restart automatically.
6. After finishing Restart, Dolby Atmos you have-install.
Congratulations, your Android has beeninstall Application Dolby Atmos! Try to open the song and feel the sensations of the effects available in the application Dolby Atmos the.