How to Install and Upload Source Code Files to Github
Website static is website which users cannot change the content of the web directly using browser. The interaction that occurs between the user and server only about link processing. These web pages do not have databasethe data and information on the static web does not change unless the syntax is changed.
Github is a social media for programmer nor developer in sharing source code programs they have. Of course this is very helpful programmer others working on a project. The advantage of Github is that when programmer make a repository project, thenupload reload to make changes or additions to the project, the old project will not be lost. So that programmer can create several versions of the project that is made and this is very easy if you want to go to the previous version.
In this article, the author will share how install and github configuration until the project folder upload process. Here are the steps to do it:
How to Install and Upload Source Code Programs to Github
1. Please create an account first at Github.com
2. Download software Git here. (Adapt Git application installation to your operating system)
3. Install Git as shown below:
4. Login to your github account to create a new repostory by pressing the button located on the top right as shown below:
5. Create a new repository, for example with the name “Tutorial” then click the button Create repository like the picture below:
Tips: No need to tick “Initialize this repository with README” to simplify the process upload later. So that at the time of writing script through Git Bash, you don’t have to think too hard. Because Github will provide the syntax for the upload process source code You.
5. Open https://github.com/yunanhlmi/tutorial (Change greekhlmi to name username your Github account). So you will get a command to continue the process upload easily.
6. Create files task.html and save it in the folder Tutorials found in C:\xampp\htdocs.
Latihan Membuat Form
7. Open path the location of the program that had been made to beupload in a way right click – Git Bash Here.
7. Next will appear Command Prompt from Git Bash to enter username and e-mail.
8. Well, the next step is very easy if you follow point 5 above. Because you just follow the steps provided by Github. If you have entered username and e-mailthen type the following command:
[email protected] MINGW64 /c/xampp/htdocs/tutorial (master)$ git init
9. Then add all the files in your project folder, by typing the command:
[email protected] MINGW64 /c/xampp/htdocs/tutorial (master)$ git add *
10. Make a commit for the project, for example here commit “first commit”.
[email protected] MINGW64 /c/xampp/htdocs/tutorial (master)$ git commit -m "first commit"
11. After that make commit for the project, remote repository that was made earlier, for example
[email protected] MINGW64 /c/xampp/htdocs/tutorial (master)$ git remote add origin https://github.com/yunanhlmi/tutorial.git
12. Afterremote repositorythen push projectit with the command:
[email protected] MINGW64 /c/xampp/htdocs/sabtu (master)$ git push -u origin master
13. Now open your repository to make sure that source code You have succeeded in uploads. For example by typing the following URL: https://github.com/yunanhlmi/tutorial.
That was the way toupload source code programs to share with programmer or developer other. The author himself has benefited from the use of Github social media. Apart from sharing source code also, Github can be leveraged to be website hosting static.
So, for the use of website hosting static that the author will review in the next article. Stay tune keep going, loyal friend of inwepo.
Related Tutorials: How to Create Free Hosting on Github Pages