How to Disable Play Protect on Android
Google Play Protect is one of the security features created to protect Android users from applications that are considered dangerous. The Play Protect feature is now available for users of the Android Oreo operating system.
Due to the Play Protect feature embedded in the Google Play Storethen there are some applications that cannot be installed/blocked. One of them is the Lucky Patcher application, Lucky Patcher has been flagged by Google as a dangerous app even though it doesn’t actually harm users on Android.
If you try to install the Lucky Patcher application, it will not be able to be installed because Play Protect blocks it.
Other examples such as other people’s applications that we modify, if we make modifications to the application or game it will usually be blocked or marked by Play Protect if we don’t do it. certificate signing.
Some features of Play Protect:
- Play Protect runs a security check on apps from the Google Play Store before you download them.
- Play Protect checks for potentially harmful apps from other sources on the device. These malicious applications are commonly referred to as malware.
- Play Protect warns you if it finds a potentially dangerous app and removes the malicious app from the device.
To solve this problem, here’s how to remove/disable/disable Play Protect:
1. Go to Google Play Storeentered into menu then select Play Protect.
2. Then disable tap/slide “Scan devices for security threats” and “improved harmful app detection“. If it has been deactivated, you will see the text Full scanning turned off.
Finished. Please try to install applications that previously could not be installed or were marked as dangerous applications by Google Play Protect.
To activate it Play Protect please tap/swipe back “Scan devices for security threats” and “improved harmful app detection“until you don’t see any writing” Full scanning turned off.