How to create an email with your own domain
Hello loyal readers Inwepoon this occasion I will give a tutorial ‘How to Create Email With Your Own Domain’.
Have you seen the email of a famous company? Usually they use domain their own website. Examples like [email protected]. Would you like to have it too? Check out the tutorial below.
- Have Own Domain.
- rent Hosting cPanel for your domain.
1. First you have to login first in your cPanel.
2. If your domain is registered more than one select the domain you want.
3. We have now entered the main page cPanel.
3. Select ‘Manage Emails’.
4. Currently, you just enter the first name of the email you want.
5. Click ‘Create’ and your email is ready to use.
6. You can see your email in the section ‘Manage E-mail Accounts‘.
6. You live login your email by clicking ‘Webmail’.
7. Enter Password and Click ‘Continue‘.
8. You havelogin in your email.
Thus ‘How to Create an Email With Domain Own’. Layouts and Pages login cPanel different depending on what you rent Hosting where. If you’re having trouble, please leave a comment below.