How to Bot Pokemon Go on Android Using Go Simulator (Update v1.22.0)
Previously in the Inwepo tutorial, we always discussed Pokemon Go bots using a PC computer, so this time I want to share information about Pokemon Go bots on Android without a PC, it’s easier and more practical to carry anywhere, even though the bot settings are not as complete as NecroBot’s but quite helpful for friends who don’t have a PC or laptop at home. Here’s the tutorial:
Also read: How to Bot Pokemon Go on Android Using PokeBot
1. Download Pokemon Go Simulator Apk
2. Install Pokemon Go Simulator Apk.
To be able to install the Android application (APK) how to enter the application Settings then select Security and Tick Unknown sources.
3. Run Pokemon Go Simulator.
4. Enter the menu settings in the right corner, to set Pokemon account information in Login info while for managing bots such as Pokemon transfers, items and so on are in the menu Bot settings.
5. Tap start to get started, good luck.