Easy Ways to Take Long Screenshots on PC / Laptop
Screenshot is a process of taking /captured all the information on the screen image on the HP/PC, and the result of doing a screenshot is an image. Screenshots are often used especially for content writers or students who are looking for book resources on line in completing their tasks, besides that, today’s children also do a lot of screenshots for uploading purposes on social media.
Screenshots will be very helpful if you are able to take all the information in one complete image. Because often pages website has a size that exceeds the computer screen, so we need to do scroll up to luxury. Therefore, there is a way to take long screenshots, especially on a PC/Laptop
Here’s a tutorial on how to make a long screenshot on a Windows PC/Laptop. Linux and Mac OS:
HOW TO INSTALL ADD-ONS SCREENSHOT ON MOZILA
1. Make sure your PC/Laptop is turned oninstall Mozilla Firefox
2. Open the main page of the Mozilla Firefox browser – Click the icon in the top right.
3. Next click Add-ons (ctrl+shift+A)
4. Click Extensions – type keywords in search “Full Web Page Screenshot” – select and click Fireshot
5. Next to add to Add-ons – click + Add to firefox – It will automatically be installed on your firefox and an icon will appear at the top.
HOW TO DO A LONG SCREENSHOT
6. Click the icon Screenshots at the top – Select Capture entire page – Save as Image / Save to PDF
7. Here are the results of a long screenshot using Add-ons
Good luck. That’s an easy way to take long screenshots on a Windows, Linux or Mac OS PC/Laptop.