Easy Ways to Download LifeAfter PC
NetEase never runs out of ideas to pamper its users gamers. LifeAfter has become one of the games survival made by NetEase that will make you have to be able to survive in the midst of a terrible zombie outbreak. From looking for plants to eat, building camps, to looking for natural resources to make weapons, there are lots of exciting and thrilling things that make this game worth trying.
In addition to playing the version mobile-his, download LifeAfter PC can also be an interesting idea. What’s more, playing on PC can give you conveniences such as a wider screen, no need to worry about running out of battery in the middle of the game action, and better graphics quality. Well, let’s see how download LifeAfter PC free below so you can immediately try this exciting game at home!
Method Download LifeAfter PC Version
There are several ways to download the game survival this to your PC or laptop. Here are some of the options.
Download LifeAfter PC free With MEmu Player
One of the best emulators right now, MEmu Player doesn’t need high PC or laptop specs to run it. Only with a minimum of 2 GB of RAM, you can use MEmu Player to install popular Android games on your PC or laptop. Well, below is the way download LifeAfter PC version with MEmu Player.
- Go to the site https://www.memuplay.com/, then download MEmu Player from the latest version.
- After the download process is complete, immediately install the emulator on your PC or laptop.
- If so, open the MEmu application and enter the settings menu by clicking on gear button which is in the right sidebar. Then go to the General tab and start adjusting the settings. For example, if you have a PC or laptop with 8 GB of RAM, you can choose resolution 1080p. However, if your PC or laptop has 4 GB of RAM, you should set it in the 2048 RAM and CPU 4 options. For resolution, laptops usually use 1366 × 768.
- When finished changing the settings in MEmu settings, click Save. Then restart the emulator application.
How to Install LifeAfter Game on PC or Laptop
- Next to install the game, download LifeAfter XAPK file first.
- However, you need to install the Pure App APK first in MEmu in order to be able to install the XAPK file. First, download Pure APP APK files. Then drop file that you just downloaded to the main screen of the MEmu emulator. The application will be installed automatically and will bring up the APK icon on the main screen.
- Now, you enter the LifeAfter XAPK file into the MEmu folder. You just cut-paste it.
- In the next step, enter the APK Pure application and click on the APK/XAPK MANAGEMENT menu. Later in the list, you will find LifeAfter game files that can be installed. Then press Install to continue.
- The next process, just follow the instructions, such as click Next > Install > Open Game. When you have finished installing, the LifeAfter game is ready for you to play.
How to Download LifeAfter PC Without Emulator
If we previously discussed how to Download LifeAfter on PC with the help of the emulator, the following tips are the version without the emulator. For that, you can use Phoenix OS to run LifeAfter games on a PC or laptop.
Well, for those of you who are not too familiar with Phoenix OS, this is a computer operating system that is designed for… gaming and has a base android-x86 project. Then, how is it different from the emulator that we usually use to install Android games on a PC? Of course, the most notable difference between the two is that Phoenix OS is not software like emulators.
Since it is based on a computer operating system, Phoenix OS performs better than emulators. Because with Phoenix, you only need to run one OS, while the emulator has to run two OS at the same time, namely Android and Windows.
So, if you already understand about the Phoenix OS system, let’s follow the tutorial on how to run the LifeAfter game on a PC with the help of the OS.
- Download Phoenix OS and install it on your PC or laptop.
- After that, open Google Play and start downloading the game.
- If the process is complete, don’t play the game right away.
- You first open the Octopus application on Phoenix OS, which is in charge of handling keymapping.
- How, you click Start > Octopus. Then click the + button to enter the LifeAfter game that was downloaded via Google Play earlier into the application.
- When done, click Open on games.
- Login and click on the icon on the top side to do keymapping. Then click on the + button and set the layout mouse and keyboard.
- If you are steady with the settings keymapping-mu, click the button checklist to save settings. Finished!
Minimum Specs to Play LifeAfter on PC
As additional information, this minimum spec rule is based on the MEmu minimum spec, yes. This is just an illustration for those of you who will download life after pc version with the MEmu Player emulator.
- APK/XAPK MANAGEMENT OS: Win7, WinXP SP3, Win8.1, Win8, Win10
- CPU: AMD x86/x86_64
- RAM: Minimum 2 GB, but the safest is 4 GB
- Space: Minimum 2 GB of free space, but preferably 10 GB if you want more space
- OpenGL 2.0 graphics driver, Windows DirectX 11,
- Hardware Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V).
A few tips for those of you who have problems lag when running a LifeAfter game with an emulator. Instead, close all applications that are not used on a PC or laptop. This also includes the applications currently running on background, yes. You can do this with End Task through the Task Manager.
Also, avoid using the emulator while browsing. It is because browser also includes one application that takes up a lot of RAM, especially if you do it while working download heavy files and open multiple tabs. This is especially important for those who have laptops with relatively mediocre specs.