2 Ways to Install Android Emulator on MacBook / iMac
The Android emulator is an alternative to being able to run applications or games Android on device laptop/PC/MacBook/iMac. No need to buy a device smartphone Android we can try or have an Android operating system by using an Android emulator.
Also read: How to Read NTFS External Hard Disk on Mac OS
For MacBook/iMac users who want to try playing games Android, installing Android applications that are not available on the iPhone (iOS) or want to try running a homemade Android application but don’t have an Android device, Mac OS users can use an Android emulator.
Here are 2 of the best Android emulators that you can use on your MacBook/iMac that can run applications or games Android smoothly.
I. Using Nox App Player Android emulator on Mac OS
1. Download software Nox App Player on Mac.
2. After download finished, then install, the Nox file that has been downloadedi download is in the downloads folder. open menu finder – Downloads – double click file Nox_Installer.dmg for installation.
Also read: How to Change and Display File Extensions on Mac
3. Follow the installation instructions, Select agree.
4. Nextclick hold on icon Nox and drag/drag to the Applications icon for installation and copying of Nox to Mac. Then Nox emulator Android is ready to use.
5. Next go to the menu icon Launchpad.
6. Select Nox App Player to run the Android emulator.
If there is a message pop-up “Nox App Player.app” is an application downloaded from the internet“, select Open.
7. Nox App Player Android emulator is ready to use on your Mac.
To download the app or games Android please go to the Play Store application and login using your Gmail account.
II. Using the Bluestacks Android emulator on Mac OS
1. Download software Bluestacks on Mac
2. After download finished, then install, the Bluestacks file that has been installed download are in the folder downloads. open menu finder – Downloads – double click file bluestacksinstaller.dmg for installation.
3. Next click 2x on icon Bluestacks Installer.app
If there is a message “Bluestacks Installer.app is an application downloaded from the internet” select Open.
4. Select Continue to continue the installation process.
Tick App Store Access and Application Communications. Then select Install. Wait for the installation process to complete.
5. Next, select language and click the button triangle/next for next process.
6. Follow the next process for login Gmail accountor please skip.
7. Next go to the menu icon Launchpad.
8. Choose Blustacks to run the Android emulator.
9. Bluestakcs Android emulator is ready to use on your Mac.
Enter the tab menu My Apps to see the applications that are already installed on Bluestacks and open the Play Store.