Guide to Choosing Genshin Impact Fish Bait
Genshin Impact now provides a fishing feature. Yes, now Genshin Impact players can fish thanks to the 2.1 update that has just been released by Mihoyo as a developer. Through this article, we will discuss one of the important things when trying this fishing feature: Choosing the Genshin Impact fishing lure.
How to fish in Genshin Impact
The Genshin Impact fishing feature does not automatically open even though you have updated to version 2.1. In order to use all the features available in this latest version, you need to open the feature first. The trick is to fulfill the following mandatory fishing conditions. Let’s see!
- Unlock the Serenitea Pot system first
- Complete the ‘Fish Population Explosion’ quest
- Have a fishing rod and bait
- Fishing in locations where fish gather
Genshin Impact . fish bait
Because having bait is one of the mandatory requirements to be able to fish in Genshin Impact, you must know the types of bait that can be used. This is very important because in addition to being useful as a condition, each bait is suitable for only a few fish. Check out the full list below.
Ingredients: Dendrobium and Fowl
Fruit Paste Bait
Ingredients: Sunsetia and Wheat
False Worm Bait
Ingredients: Slime Condensate and Berry
Fish: Butterflyfish and Pufferfish
Fake Fly Bait
Material: Sakura Bloom and Horsetail
Genshin Impact fishing grounds
After knowing the type of Genshin Impact fish bait, it’s also a good idea to understand where the best locations for fishing are in the game. Here are the fishing locations in Genshin Impact that we have summarized.
Fishing spots in Mondstadt
- Stormterror’s Lair (North): Medaka, Aizen Medaka, Dawncatcher, Crystalfish
- Stormterror’s Lair (South): Medaka, Aizen Medaka, Dawncatcher, Tea-Colored Shirakodai
- Springvale (North): Bitter Pufferfish, Pufferfish, Akai Maou, Medaka, Aizen Medaka, Venomspine Fish, Tea-Colored Shirakodai
- Whispering Woods (West): Venomspine Fish, Crystalfish, Medaka, Aizen Medaka, Dawncatcher, Purple Shirakodai
- Stormbearer Mountain (East): Golden Koi, Venomspine Fish, Crystalfish, Medaka, Aizen Medaka, Dawncatcher, Tea-Colored Shirakodai
- Windrise (South): Medaka, Aizen Medaka, Venomspine Fish, Tea-Colored Shirakodai
- Mt.Hulao (East): Brown Shirakodai, Betta, Medaka, Sweet-Flower Medaka, Dawncatcher, Crystalfish
- Tianqiu Valley (West): Dawncatcher, Medaka, Crystalfish
- Luhua Pool (East): Purple Shirakodai, Venomspine Fish, Medaka, Glaze Medaka, Dawncatcher, Crystalfish
- Wangshu Inn (West): Brown Shirakodai, Betta, Golden Koi, Sweet-Flower Medaka, Akai Maou, Rusty Koi
- Mingyun Village (West): Brown Shirakodai, Betta, Golden Koi, Sweet-Flower Medaka, Akai Maou, Rusty Koi
- Nazuchi Beach (North): Medaka, Lunged Stickleback, Bitter Pufferfish, Purple Shirakodai
- Kujou Encampment (East): Medaka, Lunged Stickleback, Bitter Pufferfish, Purple Shirakodai
- Tatarasuna (East): Raimei Angelfish
That’s our explanation of how to choose Genshin Impact fish bait. If you already know the types, you can find it easier to get fish when fishing at Genshin Impact.
Get the cheapest Genshin Impact account in Indonesia at my item!